3 minutes read
August 9, 2023
When it comes to hair removal, waxing and shaving are two popular procedures that come to mind. While each method has its own set of advantages, waxing has become more common and is now the preferred method for a number of reasons.
In this article, we will emphasize the advantages and five convincing reasons why waxing stands out as the go-to method for hair removal.
Shaving is a hair removal method that involves only shaving the hair off the skin's surface, not the roots. It is the hair removal technique that is most frequently used globally. Hair can be cut off with a quality razor so that the skin's surface doesn't show any signs of it.
Waxing is a hair removal technique in which hot wax is applied to the area with undesired hair. The wax is instantly pulled from the skin after application, eliminating the hair follicles entirely at the root. However, in comparison to shaving, waxing is a time-consuming process, but it is an efficient way and proven technique for hair removal. At VLCC, we allow you to choose from the best body and facial hair removal services.
1. Long-Lasting Results: One of the primary reasons waxing takes the lead over shaving is its ability to deliver long-lasting results. It takes longer for new hair to grow back after waxing since the hair is pulled out from the root. This produces a smoother, hair-free skin surface for a longer period of time. On the other hand, shaving only removes the hair's top layer, allowing it to regrow more quickly and frequently with stubble.
2. Softer And Thinner Regrowth: Consistent waxing might cause the hair to thin out over time. The hair tends to regrow finer and softer when it is regularly removed from the root. Shaving, on the other hand, can result in coarser regrowth since the hair is shaved at a blunter angle.
3. Reduced Ingrown Hair: Ingrown hair, a frequent shaving worry, happens when hair curls back into the skin after being cut from the skin's surface. This may result in inflammation, redness, or even an infection. Ingrown hairs are less common after waxing since the hair is removed from the root, which decreases the possibility of hair returning to the skin.
4. Skin Exfoliation: Hair removal wax is a natural exfoliation technique in addition to removing unwanted hair. Dead skin cells are eliminated as the wax is applied and pulled off, leaving your skin smoother and more radiant. Exfoliation and hair removal work together to give the skin a better appearance.
5. Endless Options: Nowadays, there are several waxing options available, making it easier to discover the one that is best for your skin. At VLCC, we make waxing a pleasant procedure. You can select a standard Honey Wax or a premium wax with the flavour you prefer. In order to provide a smooth and long-lasting shine on the skin, these aromatic waxes can also be selected based on the particular skin types.
The advantages of waxing are further enhanced by VLCC's face and body wax services by experts, which provide exceptional quality and precision to guarantee a hassle-free experience. Choosing waxing with VLCC can give you long-lasting and dazzling results.
Book Appointment Now!